From 1Archive help
- When clicking on the scan icon of a scan batch, I expect the webscanning to open, but I get a file download dialog box instead.
- I have a popup "Cannot Start Application"
- When clicking on the scan icon of a scan batch, I get a dialog that says "System update required"
- Supported browsers for webscanning
- Supported file types for upload
- How do I configure Kofax VRS of 1Archive webscanning?
- Why is the current period not suggested as default when creating a scanbatch?
- An empty document is shown after scanning
- Not all of my files sent with e-mail are in the archive
- My e-mail is in status "No OCR needed" or "Error"
- I'm getting bounce mails about an invalid mimetype
- Why is the supplier/customer not recognized?
- Why are the "Net amount", "VAT amount" and "Total amount" fields marked red?
- How do I use wildcards?
- How do I configure my reminder settings?
- An error occurs when using the VIES validator to add a supplier
- My scanned outgoing invoices are not visible in the archive
- Filtering on multiple values in one field isn't working
- I can't see an image in Firefox
- I can't see an image in Safari
5 My account
- Invoice in booking error with mandatory bank account message
- Finding the correct code of a dossier in Exact Online
- Booking documents is giving a 'WrongDivision' error message
- Booking documents is giving an 'API rate limit exceeded' error message